News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gibsonburg 8/24-25

Started by posterboy, August 28, 2013, 10:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

A great shoot ! one new rifleman congrats topper ! and many very very close....Kevin with a 206 ! keep at it see you in september

pb

Cadence

Congratulations to Topper who persisted at his first Appleseed to obtain his rifleman patch. Attached, (hopefully) are picyures of Topper receiving his patch from Posterboy and Blindman with our posterity patriot Trystan.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Cadence

Here is the picture of Topper and Posterboy
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

topper

Hey guys,

A really big and sincere thank you for all the instructors at this event. Your patience and ability to teach still have me scratching my head. Each of you have a unique way of connecting to students.

I really enjoyed my AS weekend and have begun promoting it to family and friends. Eventually they will get tired of hearing me yap about it and sign up for themselves.  :)

Topper

Corvette

Topper, Huzzah! Great work. Lets just say it took me more than one to shoot my first Rifleman score. Congrats.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!