News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

~

Started by Rayne, August 26, 2013, 12:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

~
~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Eddie

If you look in the aisle of your local big box type store where they sell the sewing stuff you will find it.  Better still (IMHO) are the Velcro kits made for service members to put patches on their uniforms.  You can glue or if you are old school stitch a Velcro square on your jacket and then attach Velcro to the back of the patch.  The kits are in the same aisle.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Mudcat

I use a product called "shoe goo" I used it when I was in the Army it works great and has many other uses. I always carry a tube with me.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Twineagles

I bought some fabric glue that you applied to both the fabric and patch then ran a hot iron over. So so success held patch well enough to tack around it with thread. I did learn not to iron the velcro strip for the name tag it first one melted. It was recommended over badge magic which the boy scouts sell by craft store I got it from.
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Mudcat

Shoe Goo, I'm scared of primates just like clowns. ;)
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Rayne

~

Nero

Quote from: Rayne on August 27, 2013, 11:39:20 PM
...Not sure what to use to spread it on with, but I'm sure I'll find somehting even if I have to eat a popsicle just to get the stick.   :)

Ah, the sacrifices we make.   **)
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass