News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new Red Hat

Started by Reddot, August 19, 2013, 05:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

Ladies and Gentlemen,
drip drop has successfully completed all requirements as an RWVA instructor, please join me in congratulating him!!
Well done Ray!  O0 O0

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

George Hacker

Huzzah!  Well done, drip drop. O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

dragit

Good Job Ray.  Is that OH full of holes?  If not bring it and we will take care of that.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Two Wolves

Congratulations Ray!!  O0   ^:)^   ..:..
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

drip drop

Thanks everyone!  I learned from a lot of good folks, and am grateful that I had those opportunities.

Tommy, I did get all the red hats and some of the students to help me punch a few holes in that orange hat you gave me.  I wonder though, can we see it from the 200 yard line in Fredericksburg?  There are no 30 caliber holes.

-Ray

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Pyrat

Green Bean

Congrats, I remember the first time we met in Fredericksburg.  Now you have a blue, orange and red hat. Only one left is green. Then you can start working on rockers/tabs.

Pistolgrip

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

drip drop

GB, I seem to remember you thinking that blue hat was green in the dark.  When I shot my rifleman score they knew I was relocating, so they didn't put the pressure on me to take an orange hat.  They were more subtle than that I guess.  Well, here I am.

Pg, your turn is next!   O0

Y'all helping in FBG in a couple weeks?

El Tejano

ORALE!!! BROTHER RAY!!! I knew you could do it!!!  :cool2:

Bullet

Congratulations Ray! Sorry I missed it!
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Cory Mathis