News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanks South Carolina

Started by scuzzy, August 19, 2013, 12:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I'd received an email this morning about the Abbeville, SC shoot I thought y'all might like to see:

Dear Appleseed,   I just wanted to tell you how much my 15 year old daughter and I like your program!  She participated in her second Appleseed day this past weekend in Abbeville, SC in the pouring rain and still loved it.  The instructors/helpers/range officers were wonderful, friendly, intelligent, and knowledgeable.  Caroline (in my opinion) is an excellent shooter already, but still gained competence, confidence, and knowledge both about shooting and history.  It is really cool to see a group of young people intently listening to a history lesson...not a peep, not a movement.  Caroline was proud to be presented with the Rifleman award this weekend.  If you ever need a reference for a potential participant, you may eagerly give them my name and contact information.  Thanks to everyone who gives their time and energy to this well thought out program. 
Sincerely, Robert
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.