News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Attn: Appleseed shooters and supporters!!!

Started by mac66, August 18, 2013, 11:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac66

LibertySeed.org needs story tellers and support people to help LibertySeed expand in Michigan.

Hey, we know you love Appleseed but maybe you don't have the time to commit to becoming an instructor.

Maybe you are already an instructor but have friends and/or relatives, significant others who have heard the message but can't spare the time.

Just a couple hours a month can help save the country

I am looking for story tellers and support people to help spread LibertySeed to every school, home school group, club, organization and library in Michigan.  Story tellers and LS supporters are a separate entity from Appleseed. You don't have to be or become an instructor to become a LS Storyteller  For just a few hours a month you can help us spread the word and the message to help save the country. One person didn't create America on April 19, 1775, it took a whole bunch of people working together and spreading the message to realize the dream of liberty and freedom.

Of course we still need instructors and Applecore people to do LibertySeeds as well. You can be involved in Appleseed and still be (i.e., should be) a LS Story Teller.

PM me or email me at mac@appleseedinfo.org for more information on how to become involved in Libertyseed.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan