News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lapeer Ladyseed Aug. 3-4

Started by Miki, August 07, 2013, 12:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miki

Wow, what a weekend. The weather was wonderful for our Ladyseed at the Lapeer Sportsman's Club. ALL the shooters were on site by 8:30 AM with teachable attitudes and we were off to a great start.

It was a fun weekend. Belle confirmed her riflewoman status and the rest of the shooters saw their groups shrink and shrink. We drenched them with the fire hose of shooting and history and they soaked it up.

Special thanks to Sandy and George (yeah, we let a guy in) for showing up in your period gear and letting the students shoot your Kentucky rifle and musket. Also a special thanks to Kathy for being there all weekend for us. (We need a club member with SO certification and Kathy has been there for us two years in a row!) Thanks to the Lapeer Sportsman's Club for hosting this event. It's a great facility for a Ladyseed.

I hope to see you all again at an Appleseed soon.

Respectfully,

Miki

MadHatter

What a weekend! Shooting is always fun, but it's even better when there's great weather!  ^:)^ Congrats to Belle on her requalification (with a score of 233 might I add!!  :bow: ) ! I know that each and everyone of you can and will make rifleman as long as you are persistent! Can't wait to see everyone back again at an Appleseed soon!

Madhatter
"Glove up!" Wizard
"Those who stand for nothing fall for everything." Alexander Hamilton