News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manchester, TN, July 27-28

Started by Maximum Ordinate, July 31, 2013, 10:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Tennessee had a fantastic event this last weekend in Manchester at the Arnold Air Force Base rifle range.   The weather was perfect for a shoot and the people that participated were motivated and fun.   I think I can speak for all the instructors when I say how much we enjoyed our time this past weekend sharing the message of liberty and teaching marksmanship. 

I would especially like to thank our host, Claude (TnColonel)... his relationship with the AAFB team is critical to our getting range time at this beautiful facility.  Also, he and Bobbie graciously host the instructor meal at their home.  The food and company is wonderful.

We had three new Riflemen this weekend and two requals.  Also, we had Glenn and Sarah (father/daughter team) both step up and take Orange Hats!  On Sunday, they were both volunteering to work the line as RSOs.  Great motivation!   :)

There were a few shooters that were very close to Rifleman scores.  I hope they perserve and we see them on the trail soon!

-Rusty
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Maximum Ordinate

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson