News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Cube: A Little Fun Project for Kids & Grown Up Kids

Started by techres, July 26, 2013, 01:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

For those with kids, or who just like to spend a few minutes with a touch of cut & paste:

It will work on cheap paper, or even better on nice paper.  Glue works better than tape:

I can make a christmas version for hanging as an ornament, or was thinking a set would be cool like stacking blocks with one being the six steps to firing the shot, etc.  That would be awesome...
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Eddie

A six steps cube could double as a six sided dice and go with an Appleseed board game.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

muffin308

techres,

I always enjoy looking at your work.   Would you be willing to post a file of the "purple girl" side of the cube that may be used for ad copy?

thanks
Jason S.
There...!  His Majesty can now read my name without glasses.  And he can double the reward on my head!  - John Hancock
To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and to be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them. - Richard Henry Lee

Rayne

QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

techres

Quote from: Rayne on July 28, 2013, 11:45:24 PM
This is so cool!  I'll have to show this to Timothy and Shella.  I'm gonna have to get the color printer out of moth balls. These would also be cool to sit around business establishments as advertising. 

You sure are multi-talented Techres.

If you are going to get a copy to Timothy and Shella, then it should be one that is more specific to them:

Full sized image link for download:  http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3704/9394988196_a3f5ef9387_o.jpg

Preview image:

O0
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Rayne

QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.