News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maryland Has a New Red Hat AND A New Orange Hat!

Started by BeSwift, July 23, 2013, 01:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Please join me in congratulating Southeseasnurse for achieving his Red Hat status! He is a stalwart of the MD program and his achievement was hard earned.

Also, please join me in welcoming our newest Orange Hat, AlexW. In the tradition of the youngest person killed during the events of Battle Road, AlexW reached his 13th Birthday, and has traded in his Blue Hat for an Orange one. This young man restores faith in me, that America WILL face the future with some worthy folks to keep it going in the right direction!

Congratulations and thanks to both for all their hard work!    BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

FFJim

Congratulations and Thanks Yous to both SouthSeasNurse and AlexW!!!!! I look forward to working many more shoots together. You have both been great people to "Appleseed" with.

Jim P.
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

Ratchett

Great job gentlemen!!! You are both deserving of your promotions, I look forward to working with you again!!!
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

NavyIrish

Gentlemen-- Congrats on your advancement to Red Hat & Orange Hat.  What a terrific family tradition to pass along!

See you on the Line,
NavyIrish
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.