News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI July 20, 2013

Started by JoeZ, July 21, 2013, 02:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Thanks to all involved for the shoot we enjoyed this day. The Lord gave the weather, the instructors the help, and the shooters deciding to come out all worked together for a fruitful day of exercising (rights that is). We made one rifleman and planted some marksmanship seeds with some fairly young fellas. The clearing of the rifles and making them safe was a bit lax at first but after no small amount of discipline things got straightened out.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

BrettA

Another great shoot! I had a great time working with the shooters and other instructors alike. See you all on the trail soon.

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

kardan

Took my son (age 11) to our first Appleseed and had a great time.  The instructors were super with Patrick (and some good advice for Dad also!).  Had some scope mounting problems that made getting a full image impossible for Patrick, so we'll be back later this year for another try for him.  My arms were long enough to allow a "modified" hold that permitted qualification.  I'm looking forward to another exposure to the historical content of the day.  Thanks JoeZ and Team!
Brian

JoeZ

Your welcome, of course, and its great to see you on the forum.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9