News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Philly up to 14 pre-regs, we could use help on SAT

Started by Corvette, July 18, 2013, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Our New Philly shoot is upto 14 pre-regs and there are just three of us signed up to work the shoot.  Over half of the line are Sat only shooters so if somebody could step up and help us for just Sat, we would sure appreciate it.  Calling all Red/Orange/Blue hats, come spend a day with us at New Philly.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Edheler

I am planning on being there at least for Saturday.

Corvette

Wow, that is GREAT news.  With 14+ shooters I really appreciate an extra "Experienced Hand" on the line, especially Saturday.  If you wanted to stick around, just throw in a cot, they have air conditioned buildings we can sleep in and they have a shower we can use.  Also, if you decide to stick around for sunday, we only have five returning shooters so there will be plenty of opportunity for trigger time and an early pull out if you want to get back home before o'dark thirty. 

Either way, it is good news that you will join us for Saturday.  If you can get over tomorrow night, I plan on shooting some before dark once we are all setup. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!