News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A little bit of fun (design stuff spin off)

Started by techres, July 15, 2013, 11:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

Quote from: techres on July 23, 2013, 06:13:47 PM
How about one where you can ask your facebook/twitter/forum followers to give you a tagline/motivational to fill in.

Might be fun to generate some activity:

Lady Liberty is watching. Will you let her down?

I used the one posted above for my FB avatar!
Thx again for the artwork! O0 O0
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

techres

Quote from: Mutti on July 23, 2013, 08:28:17 PM
Do we still have ZombieHunterYHJ floating around somewhere? The tri-fold insert from last year.

Oh, sure, we use that one all the time with the box card sets or with state level schedules:

We have a ton of others of these with other instructor models (ATM, Barbie, & More)

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

techres

Speaking of old ones, this one got used a couple of times last year, but if someone wanted it updated/customized, let me know.

RiflesnReins

Mom is making herself a tuna fish sandwich but she wanted me to ask you for some of the ones with the boy and the flag. Please. She likes to hand out more than one type. If you send her a PM she will get the address. Oh yes mom is Mutti.

RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

techres

Figured out the animated gif thing, FINALLY.

Cheesey, but fun: