News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Brass for reloaders

Started by oldfudd, July 08, 2013, 04:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfudd

For those GA reloaders who are near Atlanta, I've discovered a business in Marietta that sells fired brass that is high quality, and priced attractively .  I've recently bought several bags on an over-the-counter basis w/o shipping costs.

Their name is "TheBrassExchange" and they're located in Marietta on US 41 just north of the Big Chicken, on the western side, immediately north of Northern Tools.  Since they haven't officially opened up their retail store (currently selling via the internet), you'll need to call first to make sure someone is there before you drive over. 

Their web site is:  www.thebrassexchange.com and their email is: thebrassexchange@gmail.com.  Phone # is 770-693-0376.

I was looking for something not listed on their web site, emailed them of my needs, and they responded very quickly that they had what I wanted.  It was waiting for me when I drove over.

FYI, I have no financial, social or any other interest in them except that they're a good source for reloading brass that I need.

Dick
"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry