News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman IL July 6-7 ... AAAnd... now looking for walk-ons!

Started by Steck, July 02, 2013, 06:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

Too many shooters, not enough instructors!
Too many shooters, not enough instructors!

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

Waterman July 6-7 instructors needed!  Border raiders welcome!
Yesterday there were 12 students
This morning there were 15
Now there are 19 24

HELP!  At this rate it will be sold out!

Mutti

If anyone south of I 64 is headed up - my husband will drop me / my Rifle off for the trip Friday evening. Can help with Gas.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Kelso

It might be good to post this alarm on the Indiana and Wisconsin boards also.
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

Steck

Mutti

Bump - Southern Illinois stepping up - stop - we've got 2 on the way for sure  thanks to imadentist - stop - (okay - I'll just stop).

See you this weekend.

Mutti
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Steck

So proud of you guys *sniff* this'll be great! 

At the moment we have 24 shooters (8 of which are Saturday only) 10 youth shooters (8 of whom are first-timers).  Pretty sure we will get some Sunday walk-ons.

Mutti

...and just in case you missed it, we just got confirmation that our Second Best Dancer from SoIL is coming also...Polar Bear! Pulling out @ 3pm -
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

diesel_dan

waited until the last minute to register and it's closed... Are walk-ons allowed for this weekend at waterman ???

Thanks,
Dan

Steck

Dan,

yes!  You can walk-on at Waterman IL

Both days?
How many friends/family are you bringing along?
You can pay cash-money when you check in.
Check-in is at 830am.
Pub West will be taking lunch orders for burgers and sammiches.
Waterman has a $10 range fee, don't forget.
Bring EZ-Up tents and lots of water!

Quote from: diesel_dan on July 05, 2013, 06:21:54 PM
waited until the last minute to register and it's closed... Are walk-ons allowed for this weekend at waterman ???

Thanks,
Dan

diesel_dan

Nice, got water, have to tuff it out with the sun.
when do we put in our order for food ??

Thanks

Steck

Dan, the guy shows up in the morning each day to take orders.

Think you'll be there both days?

Quote from: diesel_dan on July 05, 2013, 06:34:35 PM
Nice, got water, have to tuff it out with the sun.
when do we put in our order for food ??

Thanks

diesel_dan

Steck