News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Richmond IN Aug 31-Sep 1 Special Appleseed event

Started by Brown, July 01, 2013, 06:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAOptics

Also for anyone who wants to take advantage, Ill have a box truck, and enclosed trailer on the range if you would like to leave any equipment on the farm rather than taking them back and forth.

Im getting the scopes packed up today O0

Brown

That sounds fine to me. I have another battle road map to bring so it will be easy for everyone to see one or the other

Quote from: Corvette on August 26, 2013, 10:41:19 AM
YellowHouseJake/Brown

fyi, given the size of the shoot, I plan to bring with me my large battle road maps for display during the heritage presentations.  they are large enough to be seen by a group of 40 shooters.  Photo attached of Slim using them at Wilmington.

Corvette
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

AAOptics

Just a update, I got to thinking today, and Saturday after the shoot I'm bonfire get together at my place (2 miles from the shoot)  Nothing fancy, bring your own beverages type thing.  Ill buy a bunch of hot dogs to cook over the fire.  Obviously its not required as some of you have quite a drive, but for those staying in the area who want to hang out for a few extra hours its a option.

Corvette

Sounds great to me, I am in.  I will see if the better half can bake us up some brownies or choc chip cookies or something to add to the table. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!