News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

~

Started by Rayne, August 26, 2013, 07:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

~
~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Unbridled Liberty

Thank you Rayne!   O0  I will sign and post.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

AAOptics

Good job Rayne.  I tried to become a advertiser there a year or so ago, and sent 3 messages without getting one returned.

Rayne

~
~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Mudcat

Ive been a member there for a few years and posted on there a lot. They had some breaking away and it may have been about the time Alan was on there. It seems like I remember something like that.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

AAOptics

Quote from: Rayne on August 26, 2013, 09:01:51 PM
Quote from: 42769vette on August 26, 2013, 08:19:00 PM
Good job Rayne.  I tried to become a advertiser there a year or so ago, and sent 3 messages without getting one returned.

WOW!  My request for a subforum was answered in less than a half a hour.  Looks like if you were offering money to be an advertiser they would have reacted even faster.  Wonder what happened. 

Believe me I will be talking about this weekend's seed and how you and Vortex sponsored it.  They maybe calling you instead.

If they have their act together, mabye I will drop them another line. I logged in a few months ago and made a few posts, and after reading this did another while I was visiting their site.

AAOptics

Quote from: Mudcat on August 26, 2013, 09:50:37 PM
Ive been a member there for a few years and posted on there a lot. They had some breaking away and it may have been about the time Alan was on there. It seems like I remember something like that.

Are you coming to the shoot?

Mudcat

Quote from: 42769vette on August 26, 2013, 10:36:45 PM

No I can only get away Saturday late afternoon and evening this weekend. We have been on a home improvement project for the last 2 weeks I hope to finish it up this weekend. I have at least 2 Appleseeds I'm doing down south for September.
I would like to but time just doesn't work out.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

AAOptics

Quote from: Mudcat on August 27, 2013, 10:32:12 PM
Quote from: 42769vette on August 26, 2013, 10:36:45 PM

No I can only get away Saturday late afternoon and evening this weekend. We have been on a home improvement project for the last 2 weeks I hope to finish it up this weekend. I have at least 2 Appleseeds I'm doing down south for September.
I would like to but time just doesn't work out.

It happens.  Ill catch up with you next time.