News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New shoot venue

Started by colonial shooter, June 21, 2013, 10:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

We have had a sponsor step up and support Appleseed in Casper,WY.  We have set a shoot up in Casper for Labor Day weekend.
It will be held at Stuckenhoff shooting Sports Complex. Hope to see you there.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Wyowanderer

Count me in, It's closer than Jackson.
And I'll get to sleep in my own bed... :)
The Second Amendment protects your liberties, not your hunting rights.

Turbodriven04

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

colonial shooter

just checked on this one... 19 registered already and 2 weeks left before the event.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

BigLonely

Colonial,

I was planning on coming to this shoot, however, I made the Wyoming team and will be shooting at the Winton P. Wilson shoot at Camp Robinson, AR that weekend. Just wanted you to know. Appleseed made me a better shot and with the skills I learned and practiced I am one of 8 Wyoming soldiers making it to the National Guard's  National Match. Thanks for all your help getting me here.

Big Lonely

colonial shooter

Congrats Wes,
and good luck, let me know if you need anything. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Plato