News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Corona CA June 15-16 2013 AAR

Started by V, June 19, 2013, 03:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Thanks to everyone who came out on Father's day weekend to have a blast - literally a sand blast on Sunday  ;)

Wasn't too hot just yet but maybe the expected June in Corona plus the ammo shortages might have put a few off.

Quite a few people bringing out their newly acquired/built rifles eager to put them to good use.

Six shooters on Saturday and 4 on Sunday for a total of 9 for the weekend.

Dj, newly out under an orange hat, well blue bandana  :),  and I had great fun sharing the marksmanship and the heritage stories.

We had one Rifleman, out on his second AS with a boltie, turned in a first 211 on Sunday pm and then followed it up with a great 230, to prove it wasn't a fluke (it was also easier for the incapable of math in public shoot boss to add up  %) ). Well done Daniel.

Cheers
V

Freeman

Freeman
n.
1. A person not in slavery or serfdom.
2. One who possesses the rights or privileges of a citizen.

"Liberty is not a means to a political end. It is itself the highest political end." – Lord Acton

Appleseed: The only program endorsed by the Founding Fathers and GSG9.

dbattles09

Hello V,

Didn't come check this out for a while because I am just getting back from some Army training, but I am excited to dive into Project Appleseed and go through the steps to become an Instructor. 

Thank you for the great experience and powerful history lessons.
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

V

PM sent for Instructor Training followup.

Welcome.
V
Quote from: dbattles09 on August 02, 2013, 06:02:25 AM
Hello V,

Didn't come check this out for a while because I am just getting back from some Army training, but I am excited to dive into Project Appleseed and go through the steps to become an Instructor. 

Thank you for the great experience and powerful history lessons.