News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marion Shoot filling up, we can use some more help....

Started by Corvette, June 18, 2013, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio Appleseed, 

Our shoot in two weeks (6/29 and 6/30) at Marion Ohio at the Meeker Sportsman Center is filling up fast.  We are already at 11 with a max of 20.  Dougum and Chevyshooter have signed up to help but we could use some more folks for what I hope will be a full line.  If you can join us in two weeks please sign up.  Meeker is a great range, they allow us to camp and have a very nice line for us to use.  If we get enough help, we can rotate folks on the line on Sunday and you can get some trigger time out to 400 yds.  So if you sign up, bring your centerfires.

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dudeman

Corvette,

Is it true that the range allows for camping?  The Appleseed website does not say that and offers an alternative camp ground.
"Rest if you must, but never quit." - Dean Whiteford

Corvette

Yes we will be camping at the range for the weekend.  My mistake for not including t on the schedule. Will you be joining us?

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dudeman

Yes sir, I'll be camping there Sat. night.  Just purchased my ticket.

"Rest if you must, but never quit." - Dean Whiteford

Corvette

Mr. Nurse, looking forward to it, I will have your Rifleman patch, I am sure you are going to shoot a 210+ this weekend. 

Corvette