News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kinderhook, NY - June 29 & 30, 2013

Started by Another D.O.M., June 17, 2013, 01:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

The Appleseed event at Kinderhook is now sold out!

I've spoken with range officers and they told me that lunches will be available for a small fee on both days.  Hot dogs, hamburgers and salads will be served and we'll have a large covered pavilion to enjoy the meals and history during lunch breaks.  Please plan accordingly if you're signed up to attend this Appleseed.

See you there...
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Grumpy1

Great News Kinderhook is sold out O0
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

LittleMo

Remember to bring plenty of fluids to keep hydrated, and of course plenty of ammo to practice what you will learn, and have fun!

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Smurf

Kinderhook turned out to be a good Appleseed event. The weather was indeed very warm but the rain held off until Sunday afternoon.

Another D.O.M.

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

n2nzd

as a participant.. Excellent Weekend @ Kinderhook event.  Could not ask for a better group of instructors.  I thank  each of you for spending your time teaching us the history of 1775 as well as the marksmanship.  I went to sleep last night breathing the rifleman's cadence and thinking trigger hold!  Unloading the car today, I can see the bottom of an 840rnd can... pretty sure it was close to full.  Thank you guys.

:Tom

historybuff

We all had a great time Saturday.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

A special thanks to all the instructors, (especially all the extra HELP for Theresa :bow:).   

Maisey
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice."     -Charles de Montesquieu

"What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy... So this is how liberty dies, with a thunderous applause."    -Star Wars

Another D.O.M.