News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

June 29-30, 2013 - Wilmington, OHIO at CCFSA

Started by dirtdawg, June 17, 2013, 09:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtdawg

Project Appleseed returns to Clinton County Farmers' and Sportsmen'e Association!

Front page of Wilmington News Journal - Link

Facebook event page

Event Flyer

Registration Link

Information Link

Please help us fill this line!

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

dirtdawg

Word coming through the vine is that there is going to be camping this weekend. Cool!

This is shaping up to be a huge weekend for our little Sportsmen's Association (Farmers are always welcome).  In addition to Project Appleseed, we have the OAA State Field Shoot (these folks can shoot AQTs with arrows) and the World Vintage Skeet Championship.  I'll bet we have the best t-shirts!

What else could you want?

goodoldfriend

Funds permitting, I think I am going to get there Saturday. Looks like I will have to work Sunday though.

Hey, if Sunday gets cancelled could I be of any help to the Appleseed effort on that day?

Thanks.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

goodoldfriend

I am also curious, is anyone signed up for this event?
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

dirtdawg

Yes, we have around 8 pre-registered for the event.  I hope there are a bunch of walk-ons too.  :---

Del

slim

Glad to hear you folks will be joining us!  ^:)^

Best way to help us out this weekend is to tell a buddy, bring a friend - you don't want to miss this exciting event.  :---

We will be camping on Saturday night and a fundraiser lunch will be held both days. I encourage you to support the club by taking advantage of this great deal on some awesome grub. I know I will be!

See y'all bright and early on Saturday.

GoldFish

Aaarrggghh!!!  I'll be stuck at work this weekend again, and the one after this, and the next two after that! !@#) :(

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

HippieChick

I'm pretty stoked to be getting back out there :-) 2 years *hangs head in shame*

slim

Quote from: GoldFish on June 27, 2013, 08:41:18 PM
Aaarrggghh!!!  I'll be stuck at work this weekend again, and the one after this, and the next two after that! !@#) :(
Now it's your job to remind kids who say, "I can't wait to grow up." what being grown up is all about.

We'll miss you, man. I'll have Frogger shoot some grainy videos for the IAAR so you won't miss too much.

dirtdawg

Just a reminder- This club has a 200 yard range, so bring a centerfire on Sunday for some distance shooting. :---