News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Colebrook, CT Appleseed July 27, 2013 Question

Started by scuzzy, June 14, 2013, 01:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I've got an email maybe one of you guys can answer:

Haven't heard from the state coordinator yet if they would be able to squeeze my wife in for the july 27th Appleseed. Otherwise I may need to change my reservation to go to Chaplin in aug if my ticket is transferable.

Can y'all squeeze in another?
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

TOMINCT

crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

TOMINCT

Okay folks, due to the overwhelming demand and early sell out of this shoot, there is MORE space available, yes you heard it right! The registration has reopened for more attendees! ^:)^

Not due to my exceptional sales ability, (nil), but a mistake by the club scheduling people has it listed as being on the rifle range which effectively doubles the range capacity. So it's now under a roof and I'll try to have someone there to cook lunch.

Any question pm me here, regards, Tominct
Ramseur 2-12!

TOMINCT

5 spots have sold since the 'extra'  space became available. 12 slots remaining and 10 days to go.

Although it is a one day event there will be more shooting done than a regular Saturday event as it will run longer than usual. So, bring some extra ammo for the grind.

And, if it's anything like usual it should be a little cooler there than the rest of Ct! ^-^
Ramseur 2-12!