News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oregon's new Orange Hat and Blue Hat

Started by Prescott, June 13, 2013, 07:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

Please help me in congratulating Oregon's newest Orange Hat and Blue Hat.

TheSquirrelPatrol has stepped up and accepted an Orange Hat at the latest event at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club.   He shot an impressive 227, understands the urgency of the AS mission and is willing to take up a bucket and start bailing.   Thanks for joining us in the NW instructor ranks.

janer has taken up a Blue Hat and is willing to help out the AS mission where she can.   janer will be a great addition to the NW Applecore and I can see an Orange Hat in her future.  janer is a very good marksman and I am sure she will be earning her Rifleman's patch this summer.

Thanks to both of you for stepping up and pitching in to help AS grow in the Pacific NW.   Please look at the schedule and sign up to work some events this summer.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

RiflesnReins

^:)^ ..:.. :bow: O0

Thank you TheSquirrelPatrol and Janer for stepping up to help out!  May I be the first of many to welcome you to the Appleseed Trail. To both of you, I hope that our paths may cross in the future.

RiflesnReins
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

Audrey

Reddot

Welcome to you both, thanks for stepping up!

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

George Hacker

Thank you, TheSquirrelPatrol and janer, for stepping up to help with the program.  I look forward to meeting you at future events in the Oregon/Washington area.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

scuzzy

Thanks TheSquirrelPatrol and janer, it's much appreciated.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.