News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Yellville AAR

Started by smle, August 25, 2008, 01:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJEVANS

Quote from: cannonman61 on August 29, 2008, 08:44:09 AM
Longshot,

How about a firing model?

I have a line on a Pedrosoli that will be very affordable. They run over 1K new in the Dixie cataloge. I think I can get you this one for 300 + shipping.

What say you?

Put me down for one and the gear to go with it, if available, CannonMan.

SHOOTERS!
Yellville was an absolute great shoot!  Excellent job done by all. 

My crew were amazed at how challenging it was, not only the shooting but just getting up and down.  The relay really helped them as they didn't think
it would have been possible without it.  As the GoodBook says, "All things work for the good...."

GoatLady, you were amazing!  I'm thinking an inexpensive, or an expensive, scope is what you need. 

Someone mentioned we made William a Rifleman.  NOT!!  WE do not make Riflemen, we share knowledge and experience, we share ideas, we encourage, we share bug spray, education, training, skill, but we do not make Riflemen.  We facilitate a Rifleman making himself!  Even though it is against conventional wisdom, all born Americans (even to include Texans) are not natural Riflemen, but when an American persists and will listen and unlearn, and learn, and learn some more, and persist some more, and try something new, that persistence marks them and they can make themselves into an American Rifleman. 
And that is just what Young William did!  Amazing! Thank you, William!  You are an encouragement to us all!  And I know if you PERSIST with your crew, as only a Rifleman can persist, you can help goad them to become Riflemen.

Good work guys and gals!  I look forward to seeing you on the Appleseed Trail!
Watch your six.
Phil Evans
'Loud noises do not usually stop a gun fight,
     Well placed hits do'

Tweeder

Quote from: PJEVANS on September 05, 2008, 06:11:05 PM
...we share bug spray...

i missed out on the shared bug spray?  BUGGER!!!  ;D