News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Harvard Shoot June 29/30 - who's instructing?

Started by dwarven1, June 07, 2013, 09:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

Maybe I'm just missing it because I'm not sure how to use the new signup page... but is anyone signed up to instruct at this shoot? Or to shoot-boss it? Just got an email query about if it's a low- or high-round-count shoot and I don't know who to forward it to. (I won't be there as that's the weekend I'm moving.)
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

scuzzy

Quote from: dwarven1 on June 07, 2013, 09:33:06 AM
Maybe I'm just missing it because I'm not sure how to use the new signup page... but is anyone signed up to instruct at this shoot? Or to shoot-boss it? Just got an email query about if it's a low- or high-round-count shoot and I don't know who to forward it to. (I won't be there as that's the weekend I'm moving.)

No, not missing it - nobody has signed up to work that event.

I'm guessing you went to the Sign Up page and clicked on 'Shoot Roster' and didn't see that event. I need to change the software to list shoots with nobody signed up for too - I'd say that is a bug. Glad I read this post.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Lima Tango

I just completed my last shoot(Pelham NH 6/8-9) in order to be a shoot boss. Once Ninsho sends the PM I'll gladly sign up to SB it. I think I can get at least 2 more shooters on the line as well. Keep me up to date.
-LT

Lima Tango

I have just registered as a shoot boss for this event. I also have at least one shooter signed up for Saturday. So far the pre-registered numbers are 18 shooters to attend(and I know at least 2-4 more of my friends are coming!!!). Hopefully we can get some more instructors to step up! Also we are still waiting on a club member to be present at the event. All you HSC members out there we need someone!
-LT