News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another Instructor or two for big shoot at Miamisburg 6/14-15?

Started by MeanStreaker, June 05, 2013, 01:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

We have double digit students pre-registered already, which means there will be more in the next week and a half.  We sold out the last shoot.... and so far I'm all by lonesome.  I can do it solo if I have to, but prefer not to. :)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Corvette

Streaker, I would love to help but just did Newark last weekend and have prior commitments on both sat and sun that I can't cancel. Good luck finding some help.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Barbie

I'd come and help out, but am going to be out at Atterbury that weekend... hope you get some help!
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Edheler

I wish I could help but I will be ~2500 miles away in California.

MeanStreaker

Thanks anyway Corvette, Barbie, and Ed.  We all know you three are on the trail a lot and it's appreciated.

Anyone else able to lend a hand?  Would be nice to be able to step away to use the restroom sometime that weekend.  ;D
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)