News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IMC in action

Started by Twineagles, June 05, 2013, 11:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

I love it when things work. I installed a new scope on my AR. I went out to the range and there was another member shooting his 22. I set up an AQT at 25 yards since I hadn't bore sighted it. I fired 3 shots to get a group. I walked down range with the other member and did my measurements 1" low 1/2" right. Wrote that on my hand, went back to the line (did the math) adjusted my scope fired 2 more times and I was done.

He was amazed I did that with so few shots. He told me it took him almost 2 boxes to zero his .243 rifle. So we had a chat about inches, minutes, and clicks. Might be an appleseed in his future.

Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

George Hacker

Excellent job 7th stepping, Twineagles.  Appleseed marksmanship speaks for itself. O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Yankeedutch

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke