News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dillon Shoot could use some help!!!

Started by Corvette, May 29, 2013, 07:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ok Ohio, we got six pre-regs for our first shoot at Dillon Sportsman Center outside of Newark this weekend.  I am the only instructor signed up at his point.  Come join us for a great weekend. I will be camping at the range all weekend and would love some company.   

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Edheler

If no one else can do it I will SB the event. I really hope for some more turnout since there will be an international photo-journalist there. I will send out a PM to everyone I know within driving distance about the event tomorrow.

Unfortunately my plans were just changed by work. I will send out a PM soon.

Corvette

Edheler, so sad to see your edit that work will prevent you from joining us this weekend.  I was looking forward to seeing you around the campfire this weekend.  If things change again, you are more than welcome to come join us, extra trained eyes are always welcome on the line.

Let us know if things change and you can join us.  Ok Ohio, still looking for some help here.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

Is there a shootboss?  I'm signed up for SR as an instructor but could change locations if needed.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Edheler

Quote from: Corvette on May 30, 2013, 11:16:44 AM
Edheler, so sad to see your edit that work will prevent you from joining us this weekend.  I was looking forward to seeing you around the campfire this weekend.  If things change again, you are more than welcome to come join us, extra trained eyes are always welcome on the line.

Let us know if things change and you can join us.  Ok Ohio, still looking for some help here.

I was looking forward to coming out as well. A PM has been sent to every Ohio instructor that I could remember. That way they will get an email if they aren't checking the forums regularly.

Corvette

Edheler, thanks for sending the email out.  Good luck with the coding, spend last weekend on a similar "rush project" so I know the feeling.

Stand, we would love to have you join us and SB the weekend.  I will have everything we need for the shoot including a target line.  I have maps for history and a shoot box I got from Ratchett last week.  I should be good on flags, targets and shirts for the event so we just need you to come join us. 

Let Ratchett and me know if you plan on coming. 

Corvette

Ladyshot

We are quite a ways away or we would help. Hope you get the help you need!!
"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it." ~ William Burroughs

para45acp

I want you all to know, there is firewood stacked under the back roof of the range house and all the kindling you could want in our brush pile that has accumulated from all the grounds clearing I've been doing. We will be providing grub free for instructors...also, wondered if there would be anyone wanting to camp Friday night at the range? My assistant manager already has his tent set up, and I will likely set up tomorrow and stay the night. Coffee will be on early  O0

I hope we have some last minute sign ups...I've been working it HARD! I have 10K rnds of .22LR if needed for the shoot, and will be bringing some carpet remnants for additional shooting matts, which will live at the range permenantly. One thing I wanted to have before our first shoot, and didn't procure, is web slings.
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Edheler

I want to thank EZ3 and Stand as it appears lemons have been turned into lemonade! There is even good progress being made on the work that messed up my weekend!

I hope you all have a great weekend!