News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SB and instructors needed for Clermont, FL June 8-9

Started by 9mm4545, May 28, 2013, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

We have an event with no SB and no instructors. We do have 3 pre-registered students so far. Anyone willing to take this one?
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Sly223

I would love to make the drive for AS but I wish for more people! :-\ ..:.. :slap:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

PHenry

HSC has but five pre-regs right now and eight instructors.

Stoneknives has volunteered to switch to Clermont. Whoever SBs that event needs to speak to range master about promo - getting us on website and adding us into any monthly newsletter they may offer.

Maybe I can ask ES and crew (Tomblin and Lucky Lori) to take Clermont and have Stoneknives stick with HSC - that would place three at Clermont and save Sly the drive? Hmmmm.

WHat say u esteemed FL SC?
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

9mm4545

I just spoke with the range and they are going to help promote the shoot. Is there anyone in the Clermont area that can help spread the word? Sly223 has offered to SB this one but it is a bit of a drive for him.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Engineer shooting

I will go and bring my support staff.

But I'll need double my usual pay!   :---
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Sly223

I will bow out on this one allow ES & crew to cover and Stoneknives can stay the course.
I will work on my next one at Myakka or where needed! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

PHenry

Sly,
Come up to HSC for some trigger time sir! you can critique Alkeford on his final SB IT shift.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther