News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Volenteer instructors needed for kids camp Jun 1&2 @ Bonfield

Started by 2 clicks low, May 26, 2013, 11:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

Illinois State Rifle Assn. is hosting the annual Howell NRA Kids Camp @ Bonfield  next weekend and they need additional instructors. Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Black Powder and Archery.

I know it is late but if you can help  out please come. This is a range that has been very good to us for many years.

If you can make it please call Tim Dalan @ 815-545-3978

Tell him I sent you.

Thanks

Ron Berg
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Mudcat

To add these NRA youthfests events are an excellent 7th stepping opportunity. My range has one on the 15-16 weekend and we will have 150-200 kids and parents wanting to get their kids involved in shooting. I assume the event in Bonfield will be very similar and a great chance to talk about Appleseed. We even had a rain delay one year and got to tell the 3 strikes to a captive audience.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Mutti

This is the Range? "The ISRA Range is located on Warner Bridge Road, which is also 7000W & the county line."

Thanks - mutti
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)