News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Project Appleseed invited back to Westplexnews Talk Radio

Started by Mutti, May 20, 2013, 11:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

We are honored to be asked back for a follow up with Westplexnews.

Who:  iamadentist will be covering a variety of subjects with radio host Jason about PROJECT APPLESEEDĀ®

What: PROJECT APPLESEEDĀ®   ;D

Where
to listen online:

1280 KYRO (Anywhere in the U.S.)

1510 WQQW (So. Illinois)

When:   5:05 PM on Wednesday May 22

Why: To Honor the Posterity we cherish.

Enjoy what you hear? Why not give a Shout Out to Jason and join in helping us thank him for helping us to 7th Step

To help visualize: iamadentist Center

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Steck

Mutti

Thanks to imadentist for taking this on, avoiding any mine fields, and perseverance through not one, but two segments, of the Woods and Water Radio Show.

I'm truly humbled by the skills we are fortunate enough to have here in the State of Illinois.

mutti

Reminder:

Follow up if able to the Gentleman @ Woods and Water for having us aboard

Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

imadentist

That is definitely a face made for radio!  Just so there is no confusion I am talking about polar bear. ;D

stagehand steve

"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).

Mutti

Quote from: stagehand steve on May 29, 2013, 11:53:34 AM
Is a recording of this available anywhere?

Thanks,
ss

I don't know, but along with my Thank You I sent a request for this information.

Mutti

** Response **

Quotepart of the equipment is still down from our lightning strike a couple weeks ago.  We have the engineennrs still doing work to our station prob till next week, as we had 110k in damage. 

We are so sorry we can not get a copy to you. We should have most of our damaged equip replaced by next week so if you want to be on the show again we should be able to have it recorded.

Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)