News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mid-Atlantic Emergency Preparedness & Survival Expo August 17-18, Boonsboro, MD

Started by Prone to Knit, May 23, 2013, 07:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prone to Knit

Hello, we recently took the Appleseed pellet line and booth to the Self Reliance Expo in Arlington, Texas.

While there, a gentleman, Richard Tydings, came to our booth and was very interested in Appleseed doing the same setup at his expo. I told him I'd pass the info on to the local instructors and see if there was any interest.

If someone is willing to take this on, negotiate to make sure the booth is free, set up a pellet range (you can borrow pellet rifles from us and then ship them back if you don't have any), and run a booth, please let us know and we'll get all the information to you. I can scan in the information given to me and send it to you. We can also discuss how we've made the pellet line work (we've taken it to 10 venues so far and it's always a hit).

If anyone is interested in doing this and heading it up, please PM me with your email address and your phone number.

Thanks,
Kim

Jim and Kim Heath
CO SC
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

BeSwift

Kim,
I'd be happy to set up a booth and staff it. The pellet rifle booth concept is great, but I'd have to look at how involved it is, to see if I can pull it off.  In any case, please PM or email (appleseedmaryland@gmail.com) me any info about the Expo, and any about your pellet rifle booth ASAP.  THANKS and I look forward to the info. BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Prone to Knit

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org