News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another new IIT in PA... errr, well, New Jersey - Jersey Devil

Started by mal, May 21, 2013, 11:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

Please welcome Greg "Jersey Devil" Gredzinski to the ranks of the instructor core of the RWVA!

Greg is the brother-in-law of Manheim's own RoverAce & has been coming to that venue on & off since last summer. 
I'm glad Greg has stepped up & i think he'll make one fine instructor.

Thanks for stepping up, Greg!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

Roverace

Thanks again for stepping up Greg, you will be A great asset to the RWVA.

Roverace

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

GEmanuel

Welcome aboard Greg. You have two fine examples to emulate, and you can be assured they will keep you straight.
Awesome!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Charles McKinley

HUZZA!

Welcome aboard and pick up a bucket! ~~:)  There is lots of work to do.

Hope to see you on the trail.

Stand
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Jersey Devil