News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI May 18, 2013 AAR

Started by Trisha, May 19, 2013, 06:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

What a beautiful day to spend outside shooting! Thank you all for spending your day with us and thank you to Daniel Boone Conservation League for allowing us to use your range.

We had two Riflemen! Way to go Howard and Justin(Deacon's) son for working hard an earning your Rifleman patch!!

And Justin stepped up and took the Orange Hat! I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.

There was a lot of improvement throughout the weekend and I hope you all will continue working hard with your shooting. Please come back to join us again.

Pictures will follow shortly.

Thank you all for a great Saturday!

dragonfly

Congarts to All and thanks for sharing the day with Appleseed.

D-fly Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

NormaMan

Hi Trisha,
I had a wonderful experience at the Appleseed in Hubertus.
Scoring my Riflemen patch was truely a honor! And yes... ^:)^ way to go Justin!!!!
Deacon is a friend of mine, I owe him thanks for bringing me to this event.
I will be attending future events, as I now understand the importance of the Appleseed mission, and would like to help others become Riflemen.
(the story telling was very interesting food for thought)
Thank You!

Trig

Quote from: NormaMan on May 20, 2013, 12:58:09 AM
Hi Trisha,
I had a wonderful experience at the Appleseed in Hubertus.
Scoring my Riflemen patch was truely a honor! And yes... ^:)^ way to go Justin!!!!
Deacon is a friend of mine, I owe him thanks for bringing me to this event.
I will be attending future events, as I now understand the importance of the Appleseed mission, and would like to help others become Riflemen.
(the story telling was very interesting food for thought)
Thank You!

Well that must be Howard! Welcome to the forums!  congrats on your Rifleman patch, I'll be seeing  you around, I'm sure  O0  I received your PM, and will get the info to you as soon as I can.

how about those pics?!
:pics:
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

NormaMan

Hi Triggernick,
Yes sir , it's Howard. I have been using the aka NormaMan on the 1911 forum, Ruger's site, etc.. so to keep it simple... stuck with it here. Thanks for the congrats on the Rifleman patch, couldn't have done it without the expert guidence of the staff at the event. Deacon had asked me several times to go with him to a Appleseed, but I had other things going on, and couldn't. This time I suprised him. When he said he was going, and taking several people, I said I'm going also. Very happy I did, had lots of fun, met lots of nice people, and learned quite a bit in the process. I built the rifle I used myself last fall. This was the first true test, and it functioned flawlessly.  :--- You will see me again!
Thanks, Howard.   

Trisha

I wasn't able to take many photos, but here are some...

Group photo

IMC-that nasty public math

Congrats to Howard for scoring Rifleman!

Justin finally did it! He scored Rifleman

Justin took on the Orange Hat!

Trig

I'm supprised  "sherbet" hasnt stopped by to say hello   ;D
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

BrettA

Congrats Howard and Justin! More Riflemen for Wisconsin!  O0 Justin, thanks for stepping up. Howard, I hope to see you again soon. Jason, you're on your way, dry fire, dry fire, dry fire. I'll bet you get your patch at your next shoot. A great group of shooters and great weather. Thanks all for coming out. Trisha, you run a great Appleseed. Keep it up!

BrettA