News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WI and MN will be sharing a New Blue Hat (Hiro)

Started by RustyRed, May 17, 2013, 02:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyRed

Welcome Hiro

Thank you for Stepping up Taking on the Blue Hat

it was so nice to meet you! welcome O0

Trig

Way to go Hiro!!!   thanks for stepping up!  I hope to see you around!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Wally

Quote from: RustyRed on May 17, 2013, 02:25:35 PM
Welcome Hiro

Thank you for Stepping up Taking on the Blue Hat

it was so nice to meet you! welcome O0

Thanks for the help, Hiro assisted this weekend in Wells MN, did check-in, etc, and wore the Blue Hat well! Aftermath even had her talking through steady hold factors for the group, and she did it perfectly! O0
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

FreedomV

Thank you for stepping up and helping out, see you on the trail.
Illegitimi non carborundum