News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Getting ready to go!

Started by fatboytactical, May 06, 2013, 11:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatboytactical

After my son's and my first Appleseed in Ames on April 20th, I realized I needed to rework our two Ruger 10/22s.  So, after two new sets of Tec-sights and two different stocks, we are ready for Shenandoah at the end of this month.  Just have to get to the range and get them zeroed.  Then do our part, can't wait. :)
Fat people are harder to kidnap.

Miller

You'll love Shen.
Don and Karen have a little slice of heaven there.

I have to make it out there again.
Fearful but resolute.

mac3647

@ Ben:   well thank you.......looking forward to you coming back. It's gonna be another great weekend.  Added some new bonfire areas. Bring your weenies....
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson

RODGE

And bring your centerfire rifles also.  Don, as you know has KD capability out to 300 yards. 
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

mac3647

come early......stay late......camping is expected !  fire rings are lonely.  Wood needs burning.  And Roger thanks for all your help at the range.     
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"  Thomas Jefferson