News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

We need a few good men (and women)

Started by 9mm4545, May 06, 2013, 03:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

This next weekend we have some shoots that are in need of students. If you know anyone who has been talking about getting to an Appleseed, well, now is the time. Gainesville and Clermont are currently underwhelmed in participation so anything you can do to bring them out will be most appreciated. The weather is supposed to be good and not beastly hot so there is no excuse there. Lady Liberty will thank you.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Krom

I plan on being there (Gainesville) with my son. We've been spreading the word to friends and other home schoolers, hopefully we can get a few of them to come out too. I'll do whatever I can to get more people out  O0
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't always be sure of their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Sly223

Gainsville has our three orange hats that are 7th steppers, I thought this would show participants!
Colleges are tough liberal grounds where these young people have been brainwashed by the system for the better part of their lives.
We really need to reach these lost souls that think their education is above all.
If they were really learning something, they would learn to know that witch they do not.
The more you know the more you realize,you don't know. You need to be a student all of your life,you can be educated in certain field and ignorant to the world.
If you stop being a student because you graduate, you will not get a PHD in reality!
BTW I am Gator Alumni! I credit my life experiences to life and college was only a small part of this process.
I have learned and realized far more as an AS instructor,in this the best self help program on the planet!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!