News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Policy for shoots at Harvard Sportsmens Club

Started by voidoid, April 30, 2013, 05:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voidoid

After talking to Dan Hurley, HSC President, about the medical incident that happened at the last shoot, he requested the following:

1. Direct emergency number for Boxboro dispatcher is 978-263-2628.  Rather than dialing 911, this will get us more quickly to the closest responders.  When I called 911 during the event, I had to wait a few extra seconds while I was transferred to a local dispatcher, so this could save time.

2. As soon as possible during or after the emergency, call Dan Hurley at 978-257-0386 (cell).  He prefers to have even a partial or summary report as quickly as possible in case he is contacted by the police dept, fire dept, or family of HSC members. 

I told him that I'd pass this on to MA Instructors so we have that info handy at each event. 
~voidoid
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
~George Washington

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."