News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Dillon Sportsman Center...

Started by Corvette, April 30, 2013, 03:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

I would like to congratulate Dillon Sportsman Center on their re-opening.  I had the pleasure of attending their Grand Opening events last Saturday (4/27) which was very well attended and very well done.  Thanks to Para45 for allowing us to pass out Appleseed promotional materials and to talk up Appleseed with the attendees.  We encourage those of you in the Zanesville/Newark area to support the club as it is being run by Appleseed friendly folks.  Para45acp and his partner Dan are working hard to clean up the range and create a safe and fun place for area shooters. 

Dillon is working right now on the paperwork for three shoots this year so keep an eye on the Ohio schedule for these upcoming events. 

Again, a big Huzzah to Aaron and Dan for their hard work giving Ohio shooters another range option. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

Dillon is a very nice range ran by great people.

I'm looking forward to getting back down there.

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

para45acp

Thanks for the good word...and thanks for all the hard work you all do! I cannot wait to have AS at our new location  ;)

Glad I brought my laptop with me to Houston for the NRA convention. I've visited all the OHIO folks who are here manning the booth with the TX crew  O0    WOW does OH represent or what!

Wish all of you could be here as well. I feel like I should be working the AS booth instead of where I am. Really glad to be here again this year regardless!

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10