News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chaseburg WI April 20-21 Patriots weekeend

Started by dragonfly, April 24, 2013, 07:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Thanks to the Chaseburg Rod and Gun club for hosting this event  O0   Thanks to the shooters that decided to share Patriots weekend with Appleseed   
Did I mention hot lunch on Saturday and Sunday; it was oh soooo good  :)
D-fly Keeping the Faith

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

Some pics
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

Chaseburg should be one of our premiere ranges.  Beautiful range and great hosts.  Lets make this the range and event to go to.

Thanks D-fly for filling in for Ahhshoot.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Trisha

This is a great range, a place I've enjoyed Appleseeding at and I hope it becomes a more premiere range. Great job dfly and great job to Megan(?) for getting the winterseed patch!