News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls Wi AAR

Started by martin, April 22, 2013, 08:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Hmmmm,,,,Let's see,,,there was snow,,rain,,,wind,,,and followed up by rain.But,thanks to the River Falls Sportsman Club we were under cover!!!! HUZZAH. It was a hearty bunch that stuck it out to the end!
Congratulations to Max our Rifleman. He practiced with his father since last year and wanted to start the Appleseed season with a Rifleman patch.
Congratulations also to Caleb for re-qualifying. Well done!
Thanks to the instructors,,,crash, RustyRed, CalamityJenn, BuckShot, and PackerFan,,,good job!

We had a great time this weekend!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

pic

Calamity Jenn

Great Shoot Everyone! We had a great time evne though the weather didn't fully cooperate. It was great having a group of persistant people, that wanted to keep shooting no matter what. I was so happy for the newest rifleman Max, as well as our repeat rifleman Caleb, WAY TO GO GUYS!!!! And great job to all of the rest of the shooters, as well as the instructor core, what an awesome weekend to get started with.  O0

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

BugginOut

Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

RustyRed

pic
Riflemen Max and his dad
Rifleman Calab

Gunner

Hello Martin,
Looks like another great event under your leadership.  Nice pics and congrats on getting another new Rifleman on Team Martin !

What a patriotic group of shooters that stuck with it despite less than optimal weather.  My friends from Menomonie plan to attend on of your events....told them I would sign up as an IIT at your event.

Take care.
Gunner
Love to Shoot
Rain, Shine, or Snow......On the Line!

dragonfly

Well done my friends  :)
D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Pooky

Finally found this forum. Great pics Rustyred. :)