News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fredericksburg April 20-21 LRC course of fire?

Started by HozzMidnight, April 13, 2013, 09:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HozzMidnight

Per this link
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/as_prepare.html

It says some Appleseed's are going Low Round Count course of fire now?  Down from 4-500 to 200.  Does anyone know if this one is going to be doing that or no?

Thanks

Two Wolves

If your planning on attending our shoot in Fredericksburg  O0 you will have the opportunity to  shoot  :~  350 to 450 rounds. We have not cut back on the round count  :)  but you are not required to shoot every course of fire. Each AQT eats 40 rounds of ammo.  %)  On Sunday we shoot 6-8 AQT's. You are not required  &) to shoot all of them, just as many as you want to. The most important thing is come prepared to have FUN.  ^:)^ Looking forward to seeing you, Best regards, Two Wolves.  :cool2:

p.s. As a general guideline, I shoot 250 to 300 rounds at each shoot.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Stuart

Is this still the case? I'm bringing a small group to the Oct shoot.  As I recall last year I went through around 400-450.

Two Wolves

Still the same   ;)    See you in Oct.  Regards, Two Wolves  :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."