News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Paul Revere's Ride in Charlotte April 18

Started by Pain Killer, April 13, 2013, 05:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Thursday, April 18th at 7 PM at the Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club Indoor classroom, there will be a FREE story-telling relating to the 238th anniversary of the ride of Paul Revere, courtesy of the Revolutionary War Veterans Association. CRPC, 12833 E. Independence Blvd., Stalling, NC 28105.

From Charlotte
Drive east on Independence Blvd (which is highway 74) until you cross the intersection of I-485 and highway 74. Get into the left lane and take the second median crossing on the left. This is just past the Northern Hydraulics building on the left and Hinson's Drive In on the right. You will be entering the McGee parking lot (you can see the McGee sign in one of the pictures above). Take a right at the first road just as you enter the parking lot. The range building is on the right within 1/4 mile. It has a dull red roof and matching door. On the door are the words "CRPC, Inc." and number "12833".

The Revolutionary War Veterans Association (RWVA), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, invites you to experience a LibertySeed event where you will hear the true story of the birth of our Nation. April 19, 1775 is a day that forever changed the course of history. Why is this such an important day and who was involved in the birth of our Nation? This will not be the story you think you know, or the story you heard in school. The volunteers at the RWVA are passionate about American Heritage. We love to tell people the Story of the Three Strikes, about 'The Day the Shot was Heard Around the World,' the day the American War for Independence began. Our volunteers are available to tell the Story to groups all around America as a free event. If you are unable to attend and your group is interested in hearing the Story, please visit libertyseed.org to schedule your own LibertySeed event.

I included the above Press Release so that you might distribute it for me if you know anyone that might be interested.

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Squirrelhead

Thank you for posting this up. I went to it last night and really enjoyed it!

Pain Killer

Squirrelhead,

It was nice meeting you last night, I'm glad you enjoyed it! We will see you at Charlotte's Appleseed in June.

PK (Steve)
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Fox4

Likewise on the nice to meet you last Thursday Squirelhead,  see you at the next event!
-Fox4 (another Steve :) )