News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Crawfordsville April 20-21 planning

Started by ATM, April 11, 2013, 07:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATM

Posted in Indiana public forum so our Illinois instructors would have access to discussion.

I know we have more than the 3 preregistered coming but we can fit many more on the line. Pass the word and send or bring more folks with you if you can.

I'm assuming everyone will perform their next PC (please bring a completed copy with you) and/or request a history segment to present.  :cool2: Right?

If everyone can arrive by 0730, we'll have an instructor meeting, assign morning duties and finish set-up. I should have most of the range prep done the evening before.

I'm sure there will be opportunity to rotate onto the firing line for Saturday's Memorial Volley, AQTs and 100 yd KD on Sunday so bring whatever you'd like to shoot or share.

I'll cut and paste the COF to you all via PM by this weekend for discussion and have better formatted copies for everyone at the event.

OneBadV8  IIT 0   
Maynard  IIT 2   
JV  IIT 2   
RBKL  IIT 3   
The Nailer  SBit   
ATM  Shoot Boss   

Thank you all for signing up. We have a nice mix of instructors, let's fill up the line and plan to have a great weekend!  :)

Post up any questions, comments, cool anecdotes...  :pop:

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Maynard

I'm really looking forward to this shoot!  It will be my first Patriots' Day event.
I'll be doing my PC3.  :)

-Maynard

ATM

Quote from: Maynard on April 11, 2013, 10:42:52 PM
I'm really looking forward to this shoot!  It will be my first Patriots' Day event.
I'll be doing my PC3.  :)

-Maynard

Excellent! Anyone else?

grunt soldier

ATM I have pretty much got danna convinced to come out and shoot again. I'm working Atlanta since they had less instructors but she will need a loaner rifle if she does attend.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: grunt soldier on April 15, 2013, 09:01:55 AM
ATM I have pretty much got danna convinced to come out and shoot again. I'm working Atlanta since they had less instructors but she will need a loaner rifle if she does attend.

I have four to choose from.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

grunt soldier

Never mind I guess. It's the breast cancer walk weekend and she has to attend that.  At least it's a good chase and she will still be off the couch
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

RBKL

I am trying for a couple of DOM.  We will see how it goes. 

AuntieBellum

Would anyone be willing to switch to a different range?  I don't want to pull the rug out from under ATM, but it looks like due to illness that Cloverdale is down to two instructors and 10 pre-regs.  Anyone willing to help out?  Thanks.
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Maynard

I can switch to Cloverdale if they can use an IIT2.  Let me know...

DaveD

I don't know ......... a lowly IIT2   >:D   

That would be great!   Sadly I can't sing like ATM though   :-[
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

spitfire51

Quote from: DaveD on April 17, 2013, 10:21:23 AM

I'm sure you could if you put your mind to it :))
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Maynard

Okee doke, I'm switching locations. 
Who do I need to tell besides ATM and DaveD?
Can you tell I'm a newb?

ATM

Thanks for stepping up to tranfer, Maynard. I'd say everyone who needs to know now knows.

We'll miss you at Crawfordsville this time, but DaveD runs a great shoot at Cloverdale and knows a thing or two about promoting instructor excellence.

Friendly, sure, yet subliminally frightening.  ;D

DaveD

Quote from: spitfire51 on April 17, 2013, 11:22:02 AM
Quote from: DaveD on April 17, 2013, 10:21:23 AM

I'm sure you could if you put your mind to it :))

Mind?  :sos:  :sos:
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

grunt soldier

Well Atlanta is under 3 feet of water and cancelled. I got 2 shooters with me who need a line. I guess we are headed to crawfordsville :). ATM I'm sending you a pm good sir.

ATM

We'll have us a dandy time.  ;)

My cell is 765-376-9437 if anyone needs to contact me.