News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Rifleman in Training

Started by ToneDef, April 10, 2013, 11:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

I am very proud to announce that my wife is pregnant! Watch out, 'cause this kid's gonna be a shooter!

"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Palatka ten twelve "Smoakin' IBC"

George Hacker

Congratulations, ToneDef!  Huzzah! ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Prof. C.J.

"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I believe
that it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe that
it is better to know than to be ignorant." – H.L. Mencken

stoneknives

"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Sly223

Good Job,
was she a Rifleman and IIT2 lookin' to be promoted,
and you still struggling for your patch,
and the only way to catch up was to side line her for 9 months? :-[
Not me but a friend I knew did that! **)
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

ToneDef

Rick, I heard about that "friend" of yours! What a punk!  **)
"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Sly223

He's a work in progress! Often called just a peice of work! >:D
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

smoakingun

I guess this means your mom can tell all her friends now?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

sean_shoot_here

ToneDef

Quote from: smoakingun on April 10, 2013, 07:44:54 PM
I guess this means your mom can tell all her friends now?

Pretty much.

TomM1Thumb

Tony,

CONGRATS!!!! Wow...boy? girl? due date? give up the dirt!!! inquiring minds must know! I am so happy for both of you. Best wishes for 9 fingers and one BIG booger hook (for the bang  switch, of course) . hey does this mean we can have our FIRST Appleseed baby shower??...that could be a BLAST(literally).

Sincerely, Tom and Teresa

" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

ToneDef

Quote from: TomM1Thumb on April 10, 2013, 09:23:19 PM
Tony,

CONGRATS!!!! Wow...boy? girl? due date? give up the dirt!!! inquiring minds must know! I am so happy for both of you. Best wishes for 9 fingers and one BIG booger hook (for the bang  switch, of course) . hey does this mean we can have our FIRST Appleseed baby shower??...that could be a BLAST(literally).

Sincerely, Tom and Teresa

We don't know the sex yet, it's too early. Due date is mid-October. I'm kind of disappointed it's not April 19th!

TomM1Thumb

Tony said"I'm kind of disappointed it's not April 19th!"

All I have to say to that is Timing, Timing, Timing, You should have started earlier, or waited a little longer!

Tom
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Sly223

If at first you don't succeed Try,Try, again!
If I was your age!  ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther