News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Who's going to Knob Creek April 20-21

Started by NomadS308, April 07, 2013, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NomadS308

anyone know if we will need the full complement of ammo or is this a reduced ammo event?

Unbridled Liberty

I will not be Shoot Boss for the KCR event, but due to the present ammo crisis, the course of fire for all April 20-21 shoots should be a reduced round count, but it is up to the individual Shoot Boss. 

I have asked the Knob Creek Range store to hold some .22 ammo for our shooters, but I can't guarantee anything.  Some Shoot Bosses will try to bring extra ammo to sell at shoots, but again, there is no guarantee in today's climate.

I hope you decide to go, and that you can find some .22 ammo.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

NomadS308

already signed up and paid.  Trying to get a few friends to join me but so far no takers.  Do you know who the shoot boss is for that day?

Mudcat

I believe it is Spitfire51 who is signed to SB the event at KCR.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Mudcat on April 08, 2013, 10:21:12 AM
I believe it is Spitfire51 who is signed to SB the event at KCR.

That is correct.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

spitfire51

Indeed, I am SB for this event.  I am going to try to stay as flexible as possible on round count to accommodate what people have.  If everyone is well supplied on ammo we'll run things normally, if they're short we'll work with them to conserve as much as they want.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

NomadS308

Thanks. See you on Saturday.  How many have signed up?

spitfire51

Looks like we'll have about 15 shooters as of right now.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt