News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Do we have any dates for College Station or Lake Jackson?

Started by Green Bean, April 04, 2013, 12:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Bean

I have some friends and family looking for a shoot near Houston, Texas.  Pm sent to Sir not Appearing.

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

YES!

We will have College Station dates listed soon - April 20 - 21 will be the next one followed by May, June and more in the Fall.   ~~:) :---

Due to a regime change at the gun club the Lake Jackson shoots were held at I don't foresee anymore Lake Jackson events. The pro-Appleseed board members were voted out - current board does not want club members to pay for marksmanship activity at a range the members already paid to be a part of - despite our 501C3 status and 3 prior very popular and successful Appleseed events there.  :sb: :wb: !@#) :'(
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.