News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ISRA Kids Camps needs instructors.

Started by 2 clicks low, April 02, 2013, 02:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

ISRA is having 2 kids camps this year. Older kids July 13, younger kids Aug 10.
They always need instructors Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Black Powder. Contact Anita at ISRA dot org.
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

imadentist

Where is the camp located? Is there a web site where I can get more information.

2 clicks low

It's at the Illinois State Rifle Assn's range in Bonfield.
They do not yet have it up on their web sight. It should be up soon. ISRA.ORG

olefido

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Mutti

Thanks for bumping this olefido!

Jul 13  8:00 AM - 5:00 PM   

1st Annual ISRA/NRA Teen Shooting Sports Camp

Here is the PDF for the Volunteer Form.
Volunteers, please include the volunteer forms for this event. 

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

MGF

July is out for me, as one of our guys is out on paternity leave for that month.
August, I might be able to get up north. I've got family up there I can stay with.
I'm certified in rifle, pistol, shotgun and and RSO...so wherever they need me is fine.
Obviously, as I haven't earned my RWVA Rifleman's patch yet, I'll probably request pistol or shotgun. :)

2 clicks low

MFG,
Great, see you on the pistol line.
2cl

2 clicks low

They still NEED help.
The ISRA has been very good to us.
Time to pay them back.
Please help.

Instructors are still needed for Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzle Loading and Archery.  You won't go hungry, there is donuts and coffee in the morning and lunch is included.

If you have never assisted with a shooting camp before, volunteers find this a rewarding experience.  Help ensure a next generation of shooters by sharing your enthusiasm and knowledge.    We need your commitment for the whole day on July 13:  7:30am to 5:30pm.

Go to  www.isra.org/calendar/2013TeenCampVolunteerPack.pdf to fill out forms and e-mail to  lynnette67@aol.com or fax to 815-635-3723.