News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Scoutseed

Started by hawkeye, March 26, 2013, 07:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

I've been talking to a scout Master from my church that is interested in have us talk to them about the RW and the weapons of that era. If you can help out let me know, I don't have any thing you load from the muzzle.(yet)

Steve,

FYI....the date that we tentatively set aside for a visit/guest speaker on this is Tues. May 7. I apologize for the earlier April reference, but I just checked my notes from the meeting and it is May 7. We meet at at 7:00PM at St Andrews Catholic Church off of 64 Hwy in Apex.

Just let me know if you are able to work anything out. I am currently checking on the Church's policy regarding bringing in firearms. This is a big Church and I know they have restrictions. Hopefully we can work around this since it would be antique guns. Worse case scenario, they may ask us to "disable" the guns somehow.

Dwight
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student