News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Harvard April 20-21 planning

Started by aim, March 26, 2013, 06:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aim

• PM aim your email if you want the COF/SP in a legible format.

• The forecast is improving. This being Harvard, there may still be rain/wind at least some of the time. Shelters/tarps will be appreciated by the instructors and students alike.

• Loaner rifles/slings/magazines/mats are good. Staplers/staples always get used.

• Pelase show up by 8:30 if you are participating. Please show up by 8:00 if you are instructing. Please show up at 7:30 if you are either SB or lupis42 or like to set up the target line.

• Those of you ready for a promotion, please bring your PCx forms. 

• Please bring a centerfire rifle and some 'give-away' ammo on Sunday if you can. I would like an opportunity to have every student (currently 12) to use a centerfire for ball & dummy.

• Who wants to give what? Up for grabs are 1st strike, and the background to April 19th (this is the April 19th AS, after all) and Murphy/Morga

• Please have pens/Sharpies available. A clipboard may be a good idea as well.

• Hot dogs, buns, some condiments, a grill, and water will be provided. If you can, bring cups (for warm drinks may be a good idea) and some paper towels.

1 day to go!
Shiny!

aim

Ok. I'm officially SB (but not SB*), so if you would like to SBIT, please consider Leyden or contact me and we'll figure it out.

The current meal plan is a grill and dogs (already covered).
Shiny!

dwarven1

If you guys are short on supplies, Luv2BFree & I still have a ton of stuff in our basement - including the old-style t-shirts.  :)
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

voidoid

I have a fair amount of extra supplies from an old shoot box.  No chamber flags, but quite a few targets and handouts.  Still a lot of old t-shirts.  I'll bring the box with me to Harvard. 

I suspect (hope!) we might have a lot of walk ons.  I talked to at least one person about AS every time I went to HSC over the past 6 months or so. 
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
~George Washington

aim

Harvard has 12 students and 6 instructors so far.
• a COF/SP is about to be PM'd out.
• The (cough) forecast (cough) calls for rain/wind at least some of the time. Shelters/tarps will be appreciated by the instructors and students alike.
• Loaner rifles/slings/magazines/mats are good. lupis42 and myself appear to have the food/drink/supply/gate situation under control. Staplers/staples always get used.
• Please plan to show up by 8:00 if you are instructing. Please plan to show up at 7:30 if you are either SB or lupis42 or like to set up the target line.
• Those of you ready for a promotion, please bring your PCx forms. Those of you needingwanting to SBIT, speak up.  ~~:)

Thank you all for volunteering!

Leyden is 0/2.
Let's all welcome goodpiper and Sir_Ludavic to the birthplace of liberty - if they are so inclined.
Shiny!

aim

Please see the *edited* first post for requests/last minute info.
Shiny!

aim

The forecast is improving and the number of students is increasing. See you all tomorrow.
Shiny!